Sunday, July 29, 2012

Straight girl crushes?!



Seriously...how did I not realize (accept) that I was gay before the age of 27?! Callie and I were talking about the Spice Girls the other day and I found myself saying "I thought Mel B was really hot." She replied "And this is when you were straight?!"  This conversation has replayed itself a few times since...

So here is a list of celebrities I found "hot" (not sweet or cute or "she's really pretty" or "I want to be like her")  in the 27 years before I accepted my sexuality.




The "How Did I Not Know I Was Gay?!" List (partial):



Gwen Stefani in the "Don't Speak" video (the first time I can remember having that funny feeling and then thinking I shouldn't be feeling it)

Kristen Bell as Veronica Mars
Mila Kunis in Forgetting Sarah Marshall (and then again in Black Swan)

Lucy Hale, well before Pretty Little Liars but even more afterward

I'd like to thank Superbad (2007) for introducing me to Emma Stone

Jen Aniston was my college "if I were to go lesbian it would be with her" party conversation


Carmen Electra...following a Maxim cover and lots of drinks...
Sophia Bush
Brittany Snow in John Tucker Must Die
Speaking of John Tucker Must Die...

 

Brit in "Hit Me Baby (One More Time)" Duh.














I honestly wonder how it was possible to question (or rather...refrain from questioning) my sexuality all that time...


(Now I'd better roll over and cuddle my beautiful sleeping girlfriend before she gets mad at me for ogling these lovely ladies...I swear baby, I wasn't ogling! This was purely for the blog. All this ogling happened  pre-2012!!!  To be fair...I also get very jealous when she drools over hotties as well)

1 comment:

  1. lol.. awesome list.
    And you did a great job finding sexy pictures for the rest of us to drool over... mmmm... preeeetty.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading :)
"Anonymous" users - Under "comment as" you can use "Name/URL" to enter a name (any name you want) and just leave the URL blank.