Monday, July 9, 2012

Rhonda says...

"Hey you moron, remember when you used to play The Sims?  All your characters were lesbians!  They totally flirted with the chick Sims, to the point where the pretty little lady Sims would get annoyed by your weirdness because you kept trying to kiss them! HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW YOU WERE GAY?!?"



Yes, it's true.  Rhonda was in there, trying to get out and live vicariously through my Sims characters.  Flirting, kissing, even "woohooing" with the other girl Sims.  One of my characters even managed to marry.  I lost interest in the game and quit playing before they could adopt though.  

Okay Rhonda, I get it. 

2 comments:

  1. I totally used.to do that! Used to get them all at it in the hot tub. Also remember making my barbies make out with each other and ken didn't get a look in. In fact I think Barbie was the first girl I ever felt up lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agh! I totally did that too! I made Sims of me and my girl (before she was my girl) and built us an amazing house, we travelled, beat up mummies, made nectar together....I used to take screenshots of us (the Tiny Us, we called them) and send them to her when we could only talk online. For a long time, the picture of Tiny Me down on one knee asking her to marry me was the desktop of her computer. I miss that game.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading :)
"Anonymous" users - Under "comment as" you can use "Name/URL" to enter a name (any name you want) and just leave the URL blank.