Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Reasons #987 and 989 I love Callie

From today's text messages:

For background knowledge: she has a bracelet that she wears every day with the bi colors (blue, pink, purple).  It used to be a black cord, but it was too big and annoying her so she went back and got a pink one.
Callie: Do you know why I got the pink bracelet? x
Me: Because the pink represents same sex attraction and you are 90% gay? x
Callie: You know me too well! :) x



Callie: We've almost been together 4 months now x
(No, 4 months is not long...but I can't remember a time before her)
Me: I know!!! Yay us :) x
Me: I'm so pathetic but I think you've officially become my second longest relationship
(arriving only a split second after I send mine)
Callie: Must be nearing your second longest relationship, isn't it? x
Me: LMFAO!!!!!!
Callie: PMSL
Me: Bitch :) x

1 comment:

  1. Awhh! That's adorable!!
    You guys are twinsies! hehehe..
    No really, isn't it awesome when you realize you've spent so much time together you now think and act a like? It doesn't have to take years, for the right person, sometimes it's a matter of seconds for hearts to align. :)

    Loved this.
    Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thanks for reading :)
"Anonymous" users - Under "comment as" you can use "Name/URL" to enter a name (any name you want) and just leave the URL blank.